By joining this Agreement and leaving their data on the Website traf-partners.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website), by filling in the fields of the online application (“call me back”), the User:
Purposes of collection and processing of personal data
- confirms that the personal data indicated by him belong to him personally;
- acknowledges and confirms that he has carefully and fully read this Agreement and the conditions contained therein for the processing of his personal data indicated by him in the fields of the online application "order a service" and in the "feedback" form on the site;
- acknowledges and confirms that all the provisions of this Agreement and the conditions for processing his personal data are clear to him;
- consents to the processing by the Site of the provided personal data in order to submit a request for services and receive advice;
- agrees with the terms of personal data processing without any reservations or restrictions.
The Site Administration processes your personal data for the purposes for which they were provided, including:
- to register the request of the Client or the Guest on the Site;
- to answer questions and other requests from Clients and Guests;
- to consider a request for the provision of services to the Client or Guest.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data, namely the performance of actions provided for in paragraph 3 of part 1 of Art. 3 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data", and confirms that, by giving such consent, he acts freely, of his own will and in his own interests.
The User's consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.Personal data
This consent of the User applies to the processing of the following personal data:
Operations with personal data
- Full Name;
- phone numbers;
- e-mail addresses (E-mail);
- IP address;
- customer support request.
The user grants the website www.ipg-grand.ru the right to perform the following actions (operations) with personal data:
- collection and accumulation;
- storage within the periods of storage of reports established by regulatory documents, but not less than three years, from the date of termination of the use of the services of the Site by the User;
- clarification (update, change);
The Administration reserves the right to disclose information of Clients and Guests to third parties in the following situations:Law enforcement authorities:
The Administration may, without your consent, disclose personal information to third parties for any of the following reasons:
- to avoid violations of the law, regulations or court orders;
- participating in government investigations;
- assistance in fraud prevention;
- and strengthening or protecting the rights of the Company.
With your consent:
In all other cases, before transferring information about you to third parties, our Company undertakes to obtain your explicit consent. For example, our Company may run a joint offer or competition with a third party, in which case we will ask you for permission to share your personal information with the third party.Storage of personal data
The storage of personal data of Users is carried out by the Site Administration in a form that allows to determine the subject of personal data, no longer than required by the purposes of processing personal data. The processed personal data is subject to destruction or depersonalization upon reaching the goals of processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals, unless otherwise provided by federal law.Termination of personal data processing
The Site Administration stops processing and destroys personal data if the purpose of processing personal data is achieved or the User revokes consent to the processing of his personal data.
The specified consent is valid indefinitely from the moment the data is provided and can be revoked by you by submitting an application to the Site administration indicating the data specified in Art. 14 of the Law "On Personal Data".
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out by sending the User an appropriate order in a simple written form to the e-mail address (E-mail) email@example.com
The Site is not responsible for the use (illegal) by third parties of the information posted by the User on the Site, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out by all possible means.
The site has the right to make changes to this Agreement. When making changes in the current version, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its placement, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
The current edition is always located on the page at: (https://traf-partners.com/personal-data)