Binary options broker Quotex invites everyone to take part in an affiliate program. According to statistics, the best partners earn up to $830,000 per month on the site. The broker pays up to 80% of the profit. The program has already registered 38,000+ successful partners.
Revenue Share is the most profitable type of partnership. The client will be able to receive from 50 to 80% of rewards from the amount of earnings of the broker himself.This program is based on the following scheme:
- The client places an affiliate link on a third-party resource
- The user follows the link and registers a personal account. Now he is an official partner of the client who posted the Quotex link
- Next, the partner replenishes the account
- Has been trading on Quotex for some time
Also for partners of Quotex, a sub-affiliate program is available. This is a special Quotex affiliate program that stands out sharply from other affiliate programs. Deductions under this program do not depend on the trading volume of invited users. They depend on the earnings of invited clients in the affiliate program.The circuit works like this:
- First customer registers
- Places affiliate promotional materials
- A second client registers using his link, automatically becoming a partner of the first
- The second client himself places the promotional materials of the affiliate program
- New members register using the posted link, becoming partners of the second client
- These partners trade on Quotex
- The second client receives partner rewards for the trading turnover of attracted users
- The first partner receives his remuneration from the affiliate income of his first client
Payments under the affiliate program are made once a week on Thursdays. The first withdrawal of earnings is available only after the partner's referrals in total open 10 first deposits. The Partner can accept payments to e-wallets, cryptocurrency wallets or a bank card (Visa, MC). When withdrawing earnings to a bank card, verification may be required. Please note that transfers to a bank card can be split by a broker into several transactions.