The next way is to distribute links across various sites.
In fact, this method includes several others. Links can be posted:
- on the forums;
- on bulletin boards;
There is little traffic from there. But, as a rule, these are “quality” visitors who are interested in your offer. They are more tuned to take the action you need (buy a product or service, for example).
- in e-mail signatures;
- in site directories;
Directories are not all equally useful. It makes no sense to register in tens and hundreds.
- in your comments under other people's posts;
- in the status on your page;
- on other sites subject to the exchange of links;
Link exchange is effective when they are placed in the visited sectors of partner sites. If you put a link in a certain "directory of links" in the back of the resource, no one will ever see it.
- by blogging on one of the popular platforms.;
- videos on You Tube and similar services;
- in other communities in social networks;
- in various gifts on your behalf (any useful files that you distribute for free).
Links in letters and gifts can have an effect if there are a lot of such letters. Sending emails without asking the user is spam, and soon the mail will be sent to the appropriate folder. If emails are sent because the user has subscribed to them, then you can expect traffic from this source. Letters will lead to the site of a regular visitor who is interested in news on this topic.